PDA

View Full Version : When is the bulgarian transfer window?

trekkie_ram
19-07-2010, 19:37
I've just bought a Non-EU player in the January transfer window whilst playing as Man Utd.

He wasn't given a work permit, it's the 3rd of January, and I cannot loan the player to my Bulgarian feeder club as their transfer window is closed. I was wondering if the Bulgarian window opens again at some point in the season, or will I have to wait until the summer?

Thanks.

StevoRobbo
19-07-2010, 19:38
Do you still have antwerp as a feeder club? Send him there, it still only takes 3 years

trekkie_ram
19-07-2010, 19:40
It's 2064 and I only have Chernomorets (Burgas) of Bulgaria.

jod123
19-07-2010, 19:59
You could just look at the Bulgarian league's rules in the game. Anyway, their winter transfer window begins on the 15th January.

trekkie_ram
19-07-2010, 20:06
You could just look at the Bulgarian league's rules in the game. Anyway, their winter transfer window begins on the 15th January.

To be honest, I had given up hope of getting him away early.

I didn't do as you suggested because:
a) I'm not running the Bulgarian league.
b) I'm in 2064 and it would take a while to save, close, load a new game with Bulgaria, get the info I wanted, reload and carry on.

Thanks for the info though, I'd reached 3rd Feb, and figured I'd give it another shot. It worked :-D

jod123
19-07-2010, 20:08
To be honest, I had given up hope of getting him away early.

I didn't do as you suggested because:
a) I'm not running the Bulgarian league.
b) I'm in 2064 and it would take a while to save, close, load a new game with Bulgaria, get the info I wanted, reload and carry on.

Thanks for the info though, I'd reached 3rd Feb, and figured I'd give it another shot. It worked :-D

I presumed you had the league loaded as I didn't know the transfer window would still be implemented without it loaded. Obviously it does. Anyway, glad you got him loaned out now. :thup: