does tutoring continue if a player is injured

yes i know, a needless thread but i wanted a quck answer

i currently have Andrea Pirlo tutoring Pjanic at Milan, but last week Pjanic got an injury and he's out for 4 months

does Pirlo still tutor him over this time and does he still learn? although he is injured, it does still say being tutored on the little icon thing

thx

It does ... doesn't matter if the youngster or tutor is injured :) .... though I am not certain about whether it affects the chances of picking up PPMs.

Oh okay thanks for that, cos i rly didnt want to have to get Pirlo to teach Pjanic again, once he return from his 4 month injury (which was rly aggravating btw)

are there any other advantages to tutoring other than the person getting tutored picking up the tutors ppm's (sorry im new to the tutoring business) ?

Oh okay thanks for that, cos i rly didnt want to have to get Pirlo to teach Pjanic again, once he return from his 4 month injury (which was rly aggravating btw)

are there any other advantages to tutoring other than the person getting tutored picking up the tutors ppm's (sorry im new to the tutoring business) ?

Their mental stats will change to be more like their tutor i.e. if Pirlo has high determination and Pjanic has low determination then Pjanic's determination can increase.

A good tutor will improve the mental attributes of the tutee, which will affect his rate of growth i.e. CA gain.

Tutoring is a double-edged sword :)

If the tutor has good mental/hidden attributes he can shift the youngster's stats alot. But if his stats are bad (and it can be hard to guess sometimes) he can actually make the youngster's stats worse. So don't just team up any old player with a youngster.

Also their personalities can clash, ending the tutoring prematurely, and causing them to dislike each other, which can cause you problems later on.

Archived