Does the game ever finish?

The pc\mac version isn't limited but I would imagine that the loading\saving time, amount of ram and hard drive space needed for a game you've been running for 30 seasons or more would be phonomenal and probably not worth it unless you've got some kind of super computer.

if u ran just 1 country, with top 2 leagues from it, i would say you could go on for donkeys years and your computer wouldnt of slowed down enough for you to care. more countries and leagues makes it more realistic but obvs slows down a lot quicker.

if u ran just 1 country, with top 2 leagues from it, i would say you could go on for donkeys years and your computer wouldnt of slowed down enough for you to care. more countries and leagues makes it more realistic but obvs slows down a lot quicker.

I've got all the English leagues only with a large database and players from top clubs loaded (player count of about 22000 I think). I'm in 2065 and my game is only 144MB.

The game's file size eventually becomes far too big for you to get much enjoyment- one of my holidayed saves needed an external harddrive to house it!

Isn't there some third party program that allows to reduce saved games in size by cleaning out some data that is pretty much useless, like statistics from many seasons ago.

the question wasnt as "stupid" as your level of spelling and grammar.

If you are going to insult someone's grammar, how about putting the effort in to ensure your own grammar is up to standard first? Otherwise you just look like an idiot.

I've got all the English leagues only with a large database and players from top clubs loaded (player count of about 22000 I think). I'm in 2065 and my game is only 144MB.

off topic but are there enough quality regens coming through with that size database? Is it still a good challenge?

The game only ends when you get fed up with the speed of it.

As it slows down over time eventually you will reach a point where you can't be bothered to wait for it to process everything.

I know that I am vaguely close to that point with my current save which is of all 11 english levels (using Super Bladesmans patch), with a large database with all players from Europe retained, and I am only in the 2016/2017 season and its soooooo slow now.

off topic but are there enough quality regens coming through with that size database? Is it still a good challenge?

Plenty, although the English players seem to be quite weak at the moment compared to Spain, Italy and Brazil.

Archived