Tutoring

I guess this belongs in here, basically what requirements does a player need to tutor another player?

Here I have Ibrahim Tarawalie, as you can see he has 20 determination, he plays centre midfield and is 26 years old. Here is the player I would like to get tutored Guillhermo Rodriguez he is a fantastic player, plays centre midfield, has low determination and is considerably younger than Tarawalie, but there is no option to tutor him on the player interaction screen, any idea why? Thanks:thup:

Is Rodriguez a natural MC?

Other potential reasons could be squad status or reputation.

After looking at them I suspect Rodriguez has a much higher reputation (higher value, higher wages, capped by Mexico).

Aside from all that you shouldn't just look at determination when selecting tutors. What are their personalities and have you any idea of their other hidden attributes?

The requirements needed are as follows:

- Tutor has to be 22 years old at least

- Youngster has to be 21 years old or less

- Tutor has to have higher reputation than youngster

- Tutor has to have same or better squad status (f.x. Backup can tutor Hot Prospect or Backup, but not Rotation)

- Tutor has to have higher CA than youngster (not 100% on that one)

The requirements needed are as follows:

- Tutor has to be 22 years old at least

- Youngster has to be 21 years old or less

- Tutor has to have higher reputation than youngster

- Tutor has to have same or better squad status (f.x. Backup can tutor Hot Prospect or Backup, but not Rotation)

- Tutor has to have higher CA than youngster (not 100% on that one)

that's bullshiit. I have had players as old as 26 being tutored by other players so.... :)

Archived