Keeper Goals

Don't you just love it when your KEEPER bags a goal against your greatest rivals :D

arsenalvtottenham.png

Any of you remember the Paul Robinson goal aginst Ben Foster of Watford about 4 years ago?

Well, this was a exact duplicate.

Jermaine Defoe was flagged off-side and Manuel Almunia stepped up to blast the ball forward from our penalty area. It bounced right in front of Gomes and trickled into the goal. :D

Feel free to share any of your expieriences with Keeper goals. :D

I had a similiar situation on one of the older games, but it was much sweeter.

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan and I took over them and my first game in charge was against Sheffield Utd in the FA Cup. It finished 2-2 at their ground so my second game was also against them. We went 1-0 down until the 92nd minute when my keeper decided to go forward for a corner and scored! We then went on to win thanks to a 112th minute goal.

I had a similiar situation on one of the older games, but it was much sweeter.

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan and I took over them and my first game in charge was against Sheffield Utd in the FA Cup. It finished 2-2 at their ground so my second game was also against them. We went 1-0 down until the 92nd minute when my keeper decided to go forward for a corner and scored! We then went on to win thanks to a 112th minute goal.

SWEEEETT!!!

Wednesday fan myself so loving that.

Ive had this happen to me 2 times, once it was Paul Robinson and now in my current save it was a regen GK from Wales, Derek Hughes is his name i think. Both were playing for Hull City when they scored the goal.

I even have that Regen's goal saved, i can upload it later on

Archived