Computer preformance question

Hi all

I am running this with a 3.20 GHz processor and 2 GB of ram, heaps of free disck space. Graphics easily handles game and is rated 5 stars.

Game always recomends i use the small data base, is this due to the ram and would increasing it make a big difference. If so how much should I add.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

The game will always recommend a database and league set up that will be the minimum that your machine can handle and because game speed is very much a prsonal choice, this recommended set up should be used as a guideline only. The best way is to try a few different set ups till you find a size and speed that you are happy with.

I've got a 2.8Ghz Quad-core processor, 2Gb RAM, and an nVidia GeForce GT240 1Gb GPU. Loads of HDD space and O/S is XP.

I'm running all leagues and all divisions with a small database. The recommended setup thing screamed about me having around 100,000 more players in the game than the system would handle, but it was BS: the game absolutely flies. I did set the graphics to automatic rather than high, though, because I had a couple of graphics related CtDs (I also checked for driver updates, just in case).

Archived