Downloading FM On A new System

How comes whenever i download FM on a new computer or laptop it never fully downloads or there is always an error for example there is no shortcut for the game or i cant accsess the editor or go back on the game once i have saved and closed my current screen? somebody please help me.

From where are you downloading? Uninstall from the old machine before installing on the new one

On some operating systems the game will not automatically create a shortcut, so you need to make your own.

Once the game is installed, you need to install the editor separately.

Make sure all your drivers etc are updated on the new computer.

From where are you downloading? Uninstall from the old machine before installing on the new one

On some operating systems the game will not automatically create a shortcut, so you need to make your own.

Once the game is installed, you need to install the editor separately.

Make sure all your drivers etc are updated on the new computer.

im downloading it from the game cd. But what about if i have installed it on 2 different computers? should i just install it from the first computer i downloaded it on?. Also is there a way you can give me a shortcut to download pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease it will really help.

im downloading it from the game cd. But what about if i have installed it on 2 different computers? should i just install it from the first computer i downloaded it on?. Also is there a way you can give me a shortcut to download pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease it will really help.

I think I know what you mean. By downloading you mean installing. :)

The same thing happened to me. It is easy to just create a shortcut though if you want.

I can tell you how to create the shortcut if you want.

You using Steam or not?

Archived