Ghana makes it past the group of death, crash dump!!!!!!!!!! **** no

MAN i just made it past the group of death :mad: WITH GHANA having in my group spain, portugal and japan finishing top of the group with 6 points (by the way this will never happen to me again) after beating japan 4-2 in 2010 world cup i found out im going to play france who i think i acctually stand a chance against.

Then i am litterally a button away from saving my game (guys im not ******** you right know) then this message saying some nonsence about CRASH DUMP appears and know i cant even save my game.

The bad thing about is thati probably wont make this achievement if i start it again.

SI GET THE CRASH DUMP ERROR THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS KNOW SORTED PLEASE.

• Administrators

It's not as easy as fixing the 'crash dump error' - it's very dependent on what the crash it - there's many different factors to take into account. Were you running the 10.3 patch? Were you using an edited database? Let me know, thanks.

It's not as easy as fixing the 'crash dump error' - it's very dependent on what the crash it - there's many different factors to take into account. Were you running the 10.3 patch? Were you using an edited database? Let me know, thanks.

No ive just downloaded it on a new computer so i was using 10.0 patch and no i wasnt using an edited database at the time. Thanks

No ive just downloaded it on a new computer so i was using 10.0 patch and no i wasnt using an edited database at the time. Thanks

Best to patch up to 10.3.0 imo.

Crash dumps happen and they probably will always happen from time to time as most programs crash at times.

What SI have to do is make sure their game crashes as little as possible and is reliable as possible. To have it 100% crash free on every computer though is unlikely to say the least.

Archived