Transfer story leaked

You can put up with it, the leaks don't actually do any real damage.
The leaks do do damage, I've lost players thanks to them.

Really Krald? Im guessing other teams made counter bids and you lost out?

I was actually gonna agree with orange juice....whenever I've had a transfer story leaked I've never seen another team make a counter bid.

Also krald it may not be a member of your staff that is leaking the story. It could be someone on the team of the player you are making a bid for. Think about it.....if multiple teams are interested in your player and one team makes a formal approach for said player. You leak the story and the other teams found out....they make bids, a bidding war starts and you end up with more money than you would have originally.

Not finding out who your leak is is really annoying and I think this is something that needs looked into. I think it would be good if you could have an investigation and discover who the culprit is and take approporiate disaplinary action against him or her although I think sacking (or killing!) might be a bit over the top.

I think it's hard coded to occur at certain times. I was testing it out in my Hellas Verona save. German Pacheco was on the transfer list near the end of December. I would make a bid and the transfer would get leaked and Inter and some other team would swoop in and sign him. When I reloaded the save repeatedly it would every single time. When I waited until the transfer window opened on Jan 2nd, the story would never get leaked and no other team would ever make a bid. Take that for whatever it's worth.

Archived