What Team To Manage ?? (Criteria Included)

I am getting a little bored of my Juventus save and am incredibly bored of my Tottenham save so i would like your recomendation of a team to pick of a new Save.

I would like the team to be in either England, Italy or Spain, maybe Germany.

The Team must be either in the 1st or 2nd devision. I do not want a title challenger or relegation battler (ie. expected finish position between 8th and 15th if in top teir or 4th and 12th if 2nd teir).

A GOOD transfer Budget but not mega rich (£4M-£13M)

A debt of no more than £40M

Good training facilities and average youth facilities.

Thanks in advance.

Exactly what I was going to say (but then again, I am a Sunderland fan so I recommend them to everybody!)

A solid mid table team, not in danger of being relegated but not good enough to stand a chance of a European spot. A fair bit of money to spend on transfers but not enough to throw money around at will. Virtually no debt. Great training and youth facilities along with one of the best stadiums in English football.

So, as you might be able to guess, I say that you should go with Sunderland.

Thanks glynnbob & .matt

Any ideas for Spannish or Italian clubs,

Dont say Athletic Club, I think they will be IMPOSSIBLE

Athletic just take a bit more work, squad is already top 7 for la liga, and its harldy impossible to push for CL spots in the first year, on my 10,3 Athletic save i managed a cup trebble (super cup, domestic cup, CL) and 3rd place year 2

Athletic just take a bit more work, squad is already top 7 for la liga, and its harldy impossible to push for CL spots in the first year, on my 10,3 Athletic save i managed a cup trebble (super cup, domestic cup, CL) and 3rd place year 2

But are you not only allowed to sign Basque players for Athletic ???

Thanks, My assistant says we have no chance of meeting our expectations though ( avoid relegation )

???

If you are talking about Sunderland then it is easy, just tell the board top half. Sell Malbranque for £11 million to Man City offer Kenwyne out for £15 million and you will get bids of £11 million for him. Spend the money on a CB some creativity in midfield and another striker. Should be able to finish between 9th and 6th quite easily. You get more money in November to strengthen the team with as well.

Sunderland. If you do like AcidBurn says you'll be fine...! Then getting players like Otamendi, Annan, Riquelme and some others will help you fighting for European cup second and maybe even first season!

Getafe. Not as good economy like Sunderland and a little more challenging. But selling you're top CD and replacing him with a cheaper one will guarantie some funds. Players like Albin and Soldado can get your team as far you want...!

Udinese. Always been my favourite team in Italy and has good youth facilities I believe. Getting Verratti here will develop him good :)

Archived