Biggest mistake you've made when tired.....

(or in some other way incapable of thinking straight)

After starting up FM this morning, I was appalled to discover that last night at about 3am I gave Alex Song a 4 year, £50,000 per month contract when I've been literally counting the days till his old one runs out as no-one will buy him and he moans about no first team football EVERY WEEK

I'll never get rid of him at this rate, even on a free

Also, on FM07 I signed a defender while slightly intoxicated for £10M, convinced that he was a brilliant signing for the future and would soon be breaking into my first team. Closer examination the next morning revealed that he was in fact utterly mince, and would never get a game even in my reserves.....

(or in some other way incapable of thinking straight)

After starting up FM this morning, I was appalled to discover that last night at about 3am I gave Alex Song a 4 year, £50,000 per month contract when I've been literally counting the days till his old one runs out as no-one will buy him and he moans about no first team football EVERY WEEK

I'll never get rid of him at this rate, even on a free

Also, on FM07 I signed a defender while slightly intoxicated for £10M, convinced that he was a brilliant signing for the future and would soon be breaking into my first team. Closer examination the next morning revealed that he was in fact utterly mince, and would never get a game even in my reserves.....

I often get very sloppy late at night and usually start making tactical mistakes and end up getting hammered by useless teams.

Although I recently signed Ronaldo from AC Milan for £5 million while tire and looking for a quick replacement for Michael Owen - that was a mistake.

last month in Rio, I dropped my girlfriend off at the hotel, saaying I hoped to 'see more' of Rio (not ferdinand). So, i proceeded to pick up a couple of tasty 'ladies of the night'. We go to their place and it turns out they're a pair of 'laddies of the night' with a pacqetta and everythin'. What a mistaka ta maka!

Ronaldo (aka Craig Charles - lets play Robot wars!)

Couple of mondays ago was my last day of school before study leave, so 97% of our year group went out and got completly wasted! (i was one of them- too much strongbow! =S)

anyways, went 2 my mates where we were doing a network game, we both had fantasy teams, and i gave him bojan, vela, kaka and lulinha on a swap deal for luis jimenez and 6 million quid!

he says havnt played that file since then, he says he didnt save it- but im not sure about that! =S=S=S

my biggest so far was leaving RBC a holland club because after promotion to the first league i barely managed to avoid relegation

i was so frustrated and angry with my so called high profile players that i quit the job

and i realised my mistake after 4-5 seasons struggling with lower league clubs in italy, germany and england that i blew my only chance of becoming famous manager icon_frown.gif (in that save)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jedclough:

last month in Rio, I dropped my girlfriend off at the hotel, saaying I hoped to 'see more' of Rio (not ferdinand). So, i proceeded to pick up a couple of tasty 'ladies of the night'. We go to their place and it turns out they're a pair of 'laddies of the night' with a pacqetta and everythin'. What a mistaka ta maka!

Ronaldo (aka Craig Charles - lets play Robot wars!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Haven't really made too many mistakes while tired. Though I did blow the rest of my transfer budget (£180k) on a Slovenian defender. I was going to buy cover for my wingers but due to the compensation on the defender, I can't icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jedclough:

Ronaldo (aka Craig Charles - lets play Robot Wars!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif hahaha! Brilliant

Somehow I managed to go to match screen without any players - only lost 25 v 0. But could not have that on my record so had to reload (for the first time) and replay about 10 games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Ash:

Somehow I managed to go to match screen without any players - only lost 25 v 0. But could not have that on my record so had to reload (for the first time) and replay about 10 games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

now how on earth did you do that???

or i don't understand what your saying ...you've played a game without any players from your team? icon_confused.gif

One night after a 12 hour shift at work, I played the champions league final v Barcelona. I lost 3-1 with Ronaldo missing a penalty and being sent off for 2 bookable offences. I promplty arranged a transfer with arsenal for him for £30m.

Needless to say the following season Arsenal won the league and fa cup with ron scoring 33 goals whilst i got the boot!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bridport_james:

Usually I ruin my games when I'm tired/intoxicated by using FMM to the extreme icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree with you totally, i like adding tonnes of funds to my account, but then get bored rather quick.

Archived