Ticket Prices!!!

Hi

On a saved game I have, im Wigan and through out our history(season 2024 just starting) we have won teh CL 3 times and EPL 4 times over the last 7 seasons. We have built a new stadium, and expanded it, yet my ticket prices & season ticket prices are still the same as when I started the game.

Is this a bug?

If not what should I have done to increase my ticket prices?

If the ticket prices stay the same throughout the game, (which im sure they dont) how do Blue Square clubs survive once they get to the EPL?

Thanks for any help/incites

I started as Bristol City and now am in 2023 and have won 4 CL's and the prem once. I've had a new stadium built and also had it improved and my ticket prices have improved from £23 to £42.10, and my season ticket prices have improved from £400 to £744. It might just be your board being a bit tight.

It's not really about inflation, though, is it? If you're a bigger and better team, the ticket prices are going to be higher. He's complaining that the ticket prices for Wigan haven't changed at all despite a huge rise in reputation

It's not really about inflation, though, is it? If you're a bigger and better team, the ticket prices are going to be higher. He's complaining that the ticket prices for Wigan haven't changed at all despite a huge rise in reputation

Exactly, Ive been the No1 ranked team in europe for the last 4 years and we have built a new stadium (named after me) and expanded that. So we have gone from avg attendances of 20k 10 years ago to 65k every week, but my average ticket price is still £23!!!! and average season ticket price is £300!!!!! Kinda just wondering whether any of you guys have somehow done something to get highered or whether I had just missed something. IE Man Utd in 2024 have huge prices even though they are just a midtable team....

Thanks for the replies so far

My prices with Tooting & Mitcham are £49 for a match and £852 for a season ticket, so they definitely can increase.

What season is that? ie how long has it taken to get to those kind of prices?

In my current Rangers save its the 2013/14 season and after expanding the stadium to 64,000 capacity, winning the League every year, winning the Europa cup and Champions league once each as well as the super cup on both occasions and Club world championship...

My ticket prices are:

£32.70 for a ticket.

£601 for a season ticket.

Thats up from about £22 a ticket, and about 400 a season ticket i think.

Archived