Barcelona To Real Madrid

Since Michael Laudrup in 1994 there has been Luis Enrique, Luis Figo and Saviola moving directly between the clubs. I also found it quite hard to sign players from Barcelona as Madrid manager so I was wondering what other players have moved between the clubs in other peoples games.

I think this is an area that the game could really improve, but it would have to start to incorporate the individuality of each club, because they are some clubs who are rivals where if a player moves between the two it is a HUGE deal and very rare, ie. Real Madrid and Barca, I can only think of a couple, Luis Enrique and Figo, also maybe Rangers and Celtic?

Then there are clubs who are big rivals but moves are relatively common, i.e Milan and Inter, Ganz, Seedorf, Pirlo, Brocchi and of course Guiseppe Meazza, and still more who played for both, Ronaldo, Crespo, Baggio, Davids, Coco...

so in this case moving between the two is not so big a deal, but in the game, i'm guessing rivalry is 100 for Milan Inter and 100 for Barca Madrid, making transfers between the clubs very very difficult for both, when irl they are very different cases.

didnt luis figo move from barcelona to madrid and then have something like a pigs head thrown at him?

im sure its built into the game that hated rivalries will never sell players to each other. fans normally protest on the game if they think its going to happen

Just checked a couple of big teams in my game to see if any transfers had been made between rivals from the start of the game up until November 2029 and there's not been a single one.

Although I did notice A.C. Milan and Inter Milan Co-Owned a couple players together, it looked like. I'm not familiar how co-owning works but it was in the transfer history that both clubs dealt together.

Archived