I got sacked!?!

All the sudden I got sacked from Messina on december. I had rejected new contract offer like 18 months ago and had 6 months to go. I had had one news recently speculating, rather saying theyre desperate lay a new contract with me. A day before i got sacked, i noticed from the information page that Im one of Messina legends as well. Teams value m246£ and got m50£ in the bank, way under the wage budget as well. What hell is the sense in this now?

sacked.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ridiculous sacking, nice name tho.

no idea why this would happen.

you didn't issue an ultimatum or anything?

No ultimatum's. Like the other guy said, i just set a nickname as im using my real name in the game.

they prob sacked you because they did not want a manager on a 6 month contract

they need a manager on a longer contract

Well, I figured that much myself, but its idiotic as they havent offered me a new contract this season what so ever. And as being "one of the legends" Id think they'd be happy to see me til the end of my contract. Some respect, anyone.. geez

If you haven't done anything I would guess it was due to a high rep manager declaring an interest in taking over when your contract expires.

I did read there was occasionally an issue with this, not sure if it was considered a bug or not.

Did Messina get taken over? The new board might have come in and sometimes, especially with a consortium, a message appears that they want to hire their own manager.

No consortiums. I guess its bit like cougar said, rather bugish. Alberto Aquilani declared interest taking my place. Its silly though, he hasnt achieved anything and his stats are utter sheit.

On the side note, I saved the file and then went back to week before where i got sacked, requested new contract and even though Aquilani declared interest again, i dindnt get sacked the date i got first time, insted the board said they'll consider Aquilani, but they want to see how things go with me first. And then they offered me a contract.

Tis stupid.

Archived