What's Going On Here?

I'm playing as Napoli and after promotion in my 2nd season, and one seaon in 10 spot in Serie A, I have been in the top 6 every season since then. I have won 3 domestic cups, 2 Euro cups and 1 CL championship. This last year I won Serie A by 12 pts. I won the domestic cup and then won the Euro Cup as well. Yet I didn't finish as manager of the year or runner up. Juve finished in 7th place, was knocked out in the 2nd round of the domestic cup and made it to the semi's of the CL, yet their manager won the award. How the heck does that happen? Especially since every season before this, the award winner and runner-up are the 1 and 2 finishers in the league. I finally get there and the rules change?!

Also, it's infuriating as to the number of games (like 90% of the time) where an opponent scores witin their 1st 2 shots on me. This is supposed to be a realistic football sim, yet goes on season after season. I'm tired of outshooting my opponents 4 to 1 game in, game out, yet always having tight, nail-biting games. If the tactics I'm using are creating 10-15 good scoring chances per game, and my attacking players are all $20 million forwards with 20 shoot ability, then I should be scoring way more goals.

I'm playing as Napoli and after promotion in my 2nd season, and one seaon in 10 spot in Serie A, I have been in the top 6 every season since then. I have won 3 domestic cups, 2 Euro cups and 1 CL championship. This last year I won Serie A by 12 pts. I won the domestic cup and then won the Euro Cup as well. Yet I didn't finish as manager of the year or runner up. Juve finished in 7th place, was knocked out in the 2nd round of the domestic cup and made it to the semi's of the CL, yet their manager won the award. How the heck does that happen? Especially since every season before this, the award winner and runner-up are the 1 and 2 finishers in the league. I finally get there and the rules change?!

Also, it's infuriating as to the number of games (like 90% of the time) where an opponent scores witin their 1st 2 shots on me. This is supposed to be a realistic football sim, yet goes on season after season. I'm tired of outshooting my opponents 4 to 1 game in, game out, yet always having tight, nail-biting games. If the tactics I'm using are creating 10-15 good scoring chances per game, and my attacking players are all $20 million forwards with 20 shoot ability, then I should be scoring way more goals.

Archived