10.3 patch bug?? Problem on Korean names.

After 10.3 patch I started a new game, and I'm managing New Castle and FC Seoul, a Korean team.

The problem I found is... the KOREAN NAME'S ORDER CHANGE.

Korean names have different order for name. First name is last name and last name is first name.

For example, for Park Ji-Sung in Manchester United

PARK is the last name and JI-SUNG is the first name, but we say Park Ji-Sung.

Normally in Football Manager there is no problem about it. They change the order of names of almost all Korean players properly.

But in my new game after 10.3 patch, I spent about 6 month in game time and the name of the Koreans STARTED TO CHANGE.

Now Park Ji-Sung is Ji-Sung Park, and in the match only Park is shown.

In Korean League match, Park pass to Lee and Lee pass to Lee and Lee pass to Park and Park pass to Kim and Kim is tackled by Kim.

It is so confusing...

Strange thing is, when I started the game everything was fine.

Just before I pressed the Continue button a player's name was Lee Seung-Ryul, but after I pressed he was Seung-Ryul Lee.

All the names are changing one by one, and it is very... annoying.

I guess something is wrong with the 10.3 patch since there was no problem on 10.2 patch game.

You get the option to choose at the start of each game so perhaps yopu have changed it on the 10.3 game- anyway it is not a bug.

The OP said the names started changing 6 months into his new save, I'm guessing without any input from him.

You get the option to choose at the start of each game so perhaps yopu have changed it on the 10.3 game- anyway it is not a bug.

Hm... But as I said it is changing in the middle of the game. And right names and wrong names are mixed, so to me it does not seem to be an option problem...

But just it case can you tell me where the option is? I want to give it a try. Can I change it now?

Archived