Coaches [Big Clubs]

I'm Arsenal manager and I already start with some superb coaches but the general consensus after googling appears to be just get a 4-5 star coach in each discipline and have them train the whole squad. Do you all do this? Any other strategies to balancing coaches?

4-5 star coaches make no difference if you stick with general training and don't try to reshape players.

The important thing is to have a light workload on all your coaches, I then try to improve my coaching as and when I can.

For a team like Arsenal I would have a minimum of one coach per training category then more as needed to achieve a light workload. If you still have space I would have a couple of spares in case some get poached by other clubs.

I'm OK with the schedules, downloaded some recommended templates.

Do the stars do anything other than determine how much workload a coach can manage?

Are two 3 star coaches working together to reduce the workload to light just as good as one 5 star?

I'm OK with the schedules, downloaded some recommended templates.

Do the stars do anything other than determine how much workload a coach can manage?

Are two 3 star coaches working together to reduce the workload to light just as good as one 5 star?

Stars and workload aren't linked in any way.

Workload is how efficient a coach is, anything above light means players aren't improving as much as they should.

Stars affect how fast attributes are re-distributed by using unbalanced training schedules, nothing more.

Archived