Im bored!!!!!!!!! What team are you managing in the summer??

Spurs. I'm in 2033, and had managed Liverpool for a long time. I left as a legend, spent a few years out of the game(and an ill fated summer as Brazil boss). Saw Spurs as a decent challenge, they were languishing in the relegation spots at Christmas. They had a bit of cash which was odd, but I had to rebuild the entire squad,2 and a half seasons later, I'm now the team to beat, though I have a good rivalry going with Liverpool. Pinched 3 of their players last season.

I've just finished my first season managing Dunfermline. I've spent ages managing other teams in a long term save so I've decided to go back to my dream job for the summer. Or atleast until the 2 or 3 seasons it'll take me to get sacked.

After turning legend in AC Milan, failed to get through the group stage in Europe Championship with Italy (hosted in Italy), quallifying Portugal to the World Cup and again fail to pass trhough group stage, in 2028 i find myself managing Parma. Finished 5th in Seria A 2027/2028.

I am kicking butt with Leverkusen.

I am building a team for world domination and currently bullying the other teams in the bundesliga.

All is well... And the finances are going quite well... Also getting a new stadium.

Over the summer holidays in my unsocial life I hope to reach the year 2035.

I am currently in 2013

Im managing Le Havre at the moment, just starting my 6th season having won the Ligue 1 title for the last 3 seasons, this after winning promotion from Ligue 2 as champions and finishing 2nd in my 1st season in Ligue 1

They start off with very good Youth facilities but now i have the best youth and training facilities i can get.

Like the title says what team are you managing and why?? I cant decide what team to use over the summer. Help

I'm the same as you, just can't get a game running atm. I'm currently Middlesbrough and get them in the EPL and build a good squad. Finances, Facilities and they got good youngsters in first team.

Archived