Is anyone else like me?

Hi all,

I read some amazing stories on here of people taking Farnborough to Champions League glory, obviously this takes a lot of time and patience. I prefer to play the game for one or two seasons then start again, I feel I am the only person who does this, or am I wrong?

Thanks

I never got past staying at a club for more than 2.5 seasons so far on FM10.

I like playing longish games quite a bit into the future, but I don't have much time to do so and my teams seems to bore me after a while, so I jump ship. I like jumping ship more than restarting as I find the start of every game quite repetitive as possible transfer target remain the same unless you playing clubs with very different reputations.

Not exactly what you were asking but still pretty much along these lines, I'd say.

I like to play long saves but never stick with the same team. I prefer to start small, and use those achievements to enhance my reputation then move onto bigger things with the goal of eventually getting the job at one of Europes elite. I get bored easily and find I don't like sticking with the same team too long. I get in, sort that side out, achieve its realistic goal then move on.

In my current save I start Unemployed, got the job at Aberystwyth Town in the Welsh League, took 3 seasons to shape them into the Welsh Champions (winning Cup and League Cup along the way.) With that realistic target achieved I moved on to WBA in the championship. Got them promoted and now I'm looking to survive in the Prem. If I do survive i'll probably try to move to a bigger, more established team somewhere in Europe.

Hi all,

I read some amazing stories on here of people taking Farnborough to Champions League glory, obviously this takes a lot of time and patience. I prefer to play the game for one or two seasons then start again, I feel I am the only person who does this, or am I wrong?

Thanks

I guess its everyone to there own no one is suggesting that you have to play long saves. Its all down to personal opinions i used to get feel the same but in teh last few years i have enjoyed nothing more than developing a club and the players at that club.

I like to play long saves but never stick with the same team. I prefer to start small, and use those achievements to enhance my reputation then move onto bigger things with the goal of eventually getting the job at one of Europes elite. I get bored easily and find I don't like sticking with the same team too long. I get in, sort that side out, achieve its realistic goal then move on.

In my current save I start Unemployed, got the job at Aberystwyth Town in the Welsh League, took 3 seasons to shape them into the Welsh Champions (winning Cup and League Cup along the way.) With that realistic target achieved I moved on to WBA in the championship. Got them promoted and now I'm looking to survive in the Prem. If I do survive i'll probably try to move to a bigger, more established team somewhere in Europe.

I am thinking of starting something like this. I have never done anything like that, can imagine it is quite interesting as get a good long game but also keep it fresh by changing teams.

I've taken a side from level 10 into the Championship but I've been finding it really difficult to keep it going. I really want to get into the Premiership at some point but I started a new game as Sunderland the other day and I've been enjoying it so much I can't imagine going back before FM2011 :/

Archived