I can't buy players after Consortium Takeover

I got taken over by a consortium with West Ham, it all went through smoothly and after the takeover the new chairmen said he would send me a message informing me whther I'd be kept on but I haven't recieved that message and I still have a message poping up when I try to make an offer saying that the new board are unwilling to sanction new players whilst uncertainty still surrounds the club. The embargo will be lifted when this uncertainty is resolved. This is now 2 weeks after the board took over, what should I do?

i just saw a consortium take over a team on my save and it took them 3 weeks to lift the embargo, which they did straight after sacking the manager. until they decide whether to keep you or not the embargo will stay in place. if you have a good record at the club then dont worry, they will keep you

Well they took me over beginning of august and the season before I won the Europa League with West Ham so they should keep me on plus i've won my first 2 games of the season against liverpool(h) and blackburn (a) so hopefuly they'll decide soon

I also believe the chance of being sacked or kept on has an element of randomness in it, so even the greatest manager in the clubs history could be replaced. So it might be worth saving regularly if you don't want to accept your fate should they toss you out like last weeks putrid garbage.

(Note: this was true on FM08, but I am unsure if it is still true).

Archived