Long Term Game?

I used to get bored after a few. Then I downloaded a holidayed game(quicker than holidaying it myself) in 2020, and played from there. Took liverpool from mid table mediocrity to being unstoppable. Since then I've left, and am trying to make Spurs equally unstoppable. So on this game, I've played 12-13 seasons I'm in 2033 now. Regens keep it intersting.

Best to start at the bottom if you're going long term.

Don't wanna win everything right away.

Get through a few clubs over the years.

Here's my history:

Warrington - 4 years

Coventry - 1 year

Kilmarnock - 10 years

Milan - 6 years

2032 and still going strong.

As well as starting from the bottom loading a few leagues from countries you wouldn't normally play in helps as well as if you get bored you can switch country as well.

10 years with Kilmarnock? You must have been insane by the end :p

Lol!!! I was only insane after the first 6 years. Thats how long it took to topple the Old Firm. Next 4 years was a real hoot :)

Next challenge is manage in Spain, before finally taking over my dream job at Wigan in League One.

As someone said before argentina is a nice league to play. Also i played for over 20 years with Romanian side CFR Cluj. Frustrating in the end because even though i won the CL a few times and Europa league once and was always champions all of my players wanted to move to a bigger club. i was 3rd in the world. so i gave up.

Archived