FM11 TV Games request

A bit of a strange request here for FM11 compared to the normal requests, but for cup games in particular, please can we have worthwhile TV cup ties? In my game for example, there are constantly 'Championship v Championship, or Championship v League 1' cup games being chosen for live tv (with the higher placed/higher league club at home, which generally doesn't happen in real life). For example, Round 4 of the FA Cup, has Sheffield Wednesday (Championship) at home to Stockport County (League 2) as a live game, as well as Leeds United (League 1) at home to Mansfield Town (League 2) as a live game, which is ridiculous. Surely TV games in all competitions (especially early on when lower league teams are involved) should basically be lower league team at home to higher league team, particularly if it's a local derby, unless it's a big game (Chelsea v Man Utd for example). The choice of live cup games in the game is baffling beyond the extreme at times, and needs sorting as far as I'm concerned, because some of the choices are ridiculous.

maybe people talked about it but i am new to the forums so i say

bring back the complain about refs and make us able to respond for controversial goals and red cards and for the love of god make the FA more toward the players in my all time playing this game the numbers of times the FA agreed with me about controversial red cards or goals can be count with 2 hands

its insane and the fact that in press conference they forget suddenly the controversial stuff

let us remind the in the press conference about it like managers in real life tell the press what they think

thanks Pad88

Archived