If I won the lottery and lived in a big house...

I would chuck some money at Portsmouth and make them put me as manager as I would already be the owner/chairmen.

So I would basically be asking myself to make myself manager, win.

I would chuck some money at Portsmouth and make them put me as manager as I would already be the owner/chairmen.

So I would basically be asking myself to make myself manager, win.

You really want to make Portsmouth worse? :(

You really want to make Portsmouth worse? :(

Ha, damn you malikoi ;) If I am anything like I was with Arsenal... I will do just fine.

So leave you below the belt comments out of here :p

Hows about this idea. I would buy a top top top of the range laptop, maxed out on memory. Start a new save, unemployed with no reputation with all leagues loaded. Then I would apply for jobs and then go and live in the City of the team I was managing! Imagine some of the sites you could see doing a journeyman game all around the world!!

That would mean in my current save I would have started of living in the picturesque town of Aberystwyth before unfortunately moving to West Brom!! - I would have the sweetner of regular holidays to Honduras in between though as I am also their manager. To be fair, if I was doing this I probably wouldn't have taken the West Brom job!!

Ha, damn you malikoi ;) If I am anything like I was with Arsenal... I will do just fine.

So leave you below the belt comments out of here :p

Sorry. :( ANYWAY!! Where are you? You said you was coming backto Arsenal but you disappeared again. :(

Hows about this idea. I would buy a top top top of the range laptop, maxed out on memory. Start a new save, unemployed with no reputation with all leagues loaded. Then I would apply for jobs and then go and live in the City of the team I was managing! Imagine some of the sites you could see doing a journeyman game all around the world!!

That would mean in my current save I would have started of living in the picturesque town of Aberystwyth before unfortunately moving to West Brom!! - I would have the sweetner of regular holidays to Honduras in between though as I am also their manager. To be fair, if I was doing this I probably wouldn't have taken the West Brom job!!

Ha ha, that has to be the best one yet. :-)

I really like this idea. For me, I would've lived in Munich, Barcelona and Rome. Also including the occasional trip to Spain to manage the national side. :D

If money were no object, then I also would have an FM room, complete with a double bed, 50 inch TV, fridge, freezer and microwave, as well as a super fast broadband connection. There would also be multiple comfy chairs and seats with numerous top of the range laptops for friends to come round for the ultimate FM network game. This would be complete with the room being decorated as a dugout in a stadium, but instead of pictures, there would be my own personal screenshots on the walls to celebrate all of my accomplishments over the years on football manager :)

*goes to buy a lottery ticket.....*

Buy a computer that was capable of running every league in the game with a large database, and doing it superfast!

This, most definitely. I'd also hire a skinner to make me a perfectly customized one in my home, and have some tech dude on call to update the transfers/managers etc for when I start a new game. Instead of a fm room it would be a games room with darts, swimming pool, snooker, my super computer^, a huge hd tv complete with cod - and it's own super high speed broadband, aswell as a seperate one for my pc, 2 monitors so i keep up to date on the forums etc. while playing full screen on the other one. i'd have a jacuzzi and of course, a HUGE comfortable bed, bouncy. all for now

I would build a computer powerfull enough to run all leagues with all players loaded on 5* gamespeed and i would hire a pc whizz to create kits, logos and facepacks so id have the ultimate FM game :) id also buy into SI and make some of our idea's a reality :)

Archived