Who are your biggest rivals on the game?

I'm Leeds United, and have been the United manager for 12 years now. In this time I've won 2 promotions in successive years, won two league titles, and two European Cups, no League or FA Cups, mind. In the past five years Leeds have been challenging for the title, but Man City have won the title seven seasons from the past nine (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019) whereas Leeds have won it in 2017, and 2020. In this time Leeds and Man City have usually faced each other towards the back end of the season which has had big bearings on the league title. We've been challenging for the title the past five seasons, and three of them City have won by 1 point, 4 points and 1 point. In 2018, we didn't retain the title because City beat Leeds 3-2 on the last day of the season at their place, due to a late 93rd minute winner which gave City three points to leapfrog us by one point. In this time Leeds have knocked City out and been knocked out also by them in the European Cup semi final. 21 games into 2020/21 and we're both tied with 44 points each, I've just been knocked out of the FA Cup third round by guess who - City. I really want to win the FA Cup this season too, well, I did.

In this time, I perceive Man City to be Leeds' biggest rivals. Leeds - City in real life have generally been passionate affairs, and with us for the past five years being the best two teams in England by a country mile I would have to say that City are Leeds' biggest rivals. I do not get on with Joachim Lowe - their manager, and generally all things point to both clubs hating each other. Not even the games against the scum from the other side of Manchester compare to those against City. You know they're going to be classics. So for that, I have to say that Man City and their super team are our biggest rivals, and vice-versa.

Archived