OK, this surprised me..

So, it's time for CL semi-finals. I am Benfica and draw puts me against Inter. So, I go to their team page to check the players and decide what tactics I should use. I notice that a regen called Marco Ceriani, a world-class complete forward, is in my shortlist. I remember that I dropped him from Italy NT [which I am managing] because he was injured an unavailable for game against San Marino. I decide to call him up immediately so that I wouldn't forget it later. Few days later I notice that he has the ''Int'' icon. I check Italy NT fixtures and see that there are no games scheduled for next few weeks. The icon doesn't dissapear and I just won the first game at home 3:0 mainly because of Inter's inability to convert chances into goals. Surely it would have been different with Ceriani in line-up.. And he still has the ''With Italy squad'' status.. What the hell...

Yeah, I mean that guy was totally a key-player.. Maybe it's not that common bug because then you have to be a NT manager, manage the nation your opponent's player is coming from + call him up shortly before the game..

Archived