weirdest league winner

Udinese just beat me to the scudetto on results betwin teams, im not sure how much of a suprise it was considering there front trio, and that this Udinese squad is one of the best ai teams i have seen, but still...

About fifteen years into the future on one of my saves Everton had a period of dominance and won the EPL 3 or 4 times in a row. Arsenal and Liverpool are also both yo yo teams now switching between the EPL and the CCC, strange strange times.

Some teams who won their first ever league title on my game include Palermo (2010-11), FC Groningen (2010-11) and Saturn Ramenskoye (2016).

The strangest one would have been FC Augsburg in Germany. They have never been in the Bundesliga in reality and they just missed out on winning the 2016-17 title by 3 points to Bayern Munich.

A slightly strange thing in Spain is that the La Liga title has gone 4 years without the winner being either Real Madrid or Barcelona. Atletico Madrid have 3 of those and Sevilla won the other time.

The Premier League though has currently been won by Man City 6 years in a row. What LCFC_4_ever said above though is true as well. Tottenham won the league in the first season on my game.

Liverpool are dominant on my save, but Everton seemed to be always up there challenging for the title or in the top 4 every season but this one with James Vaughan and Ebanks-blake scoring goals as if they're world class, it was ridiculous. They're 20th 6 games in now, i hope they go down.

Spurs & Man City are pretty dominant on one of my saves which i guess is no real suprise.

Portsmouth are in League 1 or 2, can't remember because i havn't played that save for a while.

In my other game i dominate the EPL with Swindon.

Teams you've controlled can't count, people have won the champions league with Bath FC etc.

Genoa have been in the top 3 in the Serie A for the last 10 years in mine, currently in 2024 or something

Dundee United have replaced Rangers in the big 2 in Scotland, Everton and West Ham have won the Premiership once each and West Brom came third,

apart from that nothing much has changed. Though Villa is now in League 2 with Bedford

Teams you've controlled can't count, people have won the champions league with Bath FC etc.

Genoa have been in the top 3 in the Serie A for the last 10 years in mine, currently in 2024 or something

Dundee United have replaced Rangers in the big 2 in Scotland, Everton and West Ham have won the Premiership once each and West Brom came third,

apart from that nothing much has changed. Though Villa is now in League 2 with Bedford

In my save at the moment Dundee United have not only the broken the big 2 they have won the league on a few occasions and had some minor success in Europe. Unfortunately for me my beloved Aberdeen have floundered slightly the past few seasons in the mid-table or worse:$. But they have been able to win both the Scottish cup and the league cup :) all this occurring with alex mcleish in charge. Can't say I've noticed anything in the Serie A which would be considered unusual. In Spain however barca have really struggled with a poor mid table finish last season.

In England I have been using the super bladesmans db so there are clubs like brocton, speenymoor town and my afc liverpool all in the football league now with some "sleeping giants" sliding in to the non-league. Huddersfield have even been a bit of a yo-yo club between the premiership and championship. :O

Genoa a dominated Seria A since 2014 iam in 2030 and they have won Serie A around 10 times. Inter havet been on top three position the last decade

I hear that genoa get dominant in pretty much everyone's saves.

2018 World Cup, Ghana won it :)

Did Gyan save a shot on the line and then watch as the opposition player miss their penalty? :)

Archived