Regen Players

Search for players in the player search option, put a filter on it for age to be no more than 16, and the majority of those players will be regens. Obviously, when you're 5+ seasons in, you can have the search filter to age 21, and they will all be regens, and so on.

Also check the underage international teams of all the major nations, and the middling European teams (Ireland seems to have a good regen system).

agree with this manual scouting youth national teams is the best way!

Every summer i filter the following.

Players 17 or under.

Players with pace > 10

Players with fitness > 10

Players with decisions > 10

Players worth more than 100k

Then let my 10 or so scouts work through them (theres a lot).

But in my 2013/14 team ive got about 6 realy top quality regen players who are all representing their countries, Scotland, England, Turkey, Spain etc.

Every summer i filter the following.

Players 17 or under.

Players with pace > 10

Players with fitness > 10

Players with decisions > 10

Players worth more than 100k

Then let my 10 or so scouts work through them (theres a lot).

But in my 2013/14 team ive got about 6 realy top quality regen players who are all representing their countries, Scotland, England, Turkey, Spain etc.

how do you scout them thourgh the search player bit.

Get alot of scouts with 20/20. Then send them out extensively to all the big footballing nations and scout for young players. I choose 18 and below. Countries you should pay attention to are: Brazil, Argentina, England, Spain, Mexico, Portugal (I can't find good players there), Italy, France, Holland, for some reason I can't find good newgen Germany players. Tunisia was pretty good for me. Holland and probably Denmark.

Archived