Rio ferdinand

Should I sell Rio Ferdinand? (Currently playing: 1st season)

I have Jonny Evans, David Luiz, Nemanja Vidic and Rafael Toloi (one for the future). 4 v.good defenders.

Rio is susceptible to injuries so should i sell or not?

If you have other opinions do tell me. Like sell evans instead etc

I'd say keep him. At least if he does get injured, you can play one of your backups. The way i see it you have 4 players (ideally) fighting for a first team place and one youngster waiting on the fringes. You should always have at least 4 CBs.

Okay, good alternative there. thanks for the advice

You say Toloi is one for the future so really you only have 3 good defenders. Ferdinand really doesnt get injured that much for me. I'd keep him for 2 years and use him to tutor Toloi (dependig on his stats)

That's what i did. Rio still tutoring toloi. Thanks for the advice.

Decided: I'll keep Rio for a season and see how it goes.

btw, Toloi is about as good as Craig Cathcart so you didnt really need to buy him.

Oh, I think overall attributes, Toloi is ahead of Cathcart. IMO though. :)

Okay, good alternative there. thanks for the advice

That's what i did. Rio still tutoring toloi. Thanks for the advice.

Decided: I'll keep Rio for a season and see how it goes.

Oh, I think overall attributes, Toloi is ahead of Cathcart. IMO though. :)

He might be on your save. Ive just checked my save and Cathcart is slightly better. They both could hav minus PA's though s it will be random for every save. Theres not much between them though so that would suggest they hav the same minus PA. Also Toloi's stats might be slighly better now but this may only because his CA is slightly higher. Wth tutoring and games, Cathcart will be just as good.

Also Toloi's stats might be slighly better now but this may only because his CA is slightly higher. Wth tutoring and games, Cathcart will be just as good.

Yeap i guess so. I am waiting to see their stats at the end of this season. Toloi currently is being tutored by rio and will play in less important games. While cathcart is playing at leicester as a loanee.

Yes I usually loan Cathcart out. He's a good backup. I usually buy Otamendi so I have 2 lots of centre backs. Rio+Vidic and Evans+Otamendi with Cathcart on loan because in the first season, Brown and O'shea are good enough backups for all positions in defense. In the first season, I start Brown at right back in all the big games as he's better than Rafael defensively.

Oh, for me it's vidic + luiz. Evans + Rio / Toloi. Zzzz..Rio is injured again.. -_-"

For my RB, its either oshea or rafael or fabio. but most of the time i use fabio since i loves attacking FB, and fabio > rafael in terms of attacking with a decent defending stats. WB i sold him to bayern.

BTW thanks again for the advice yo!

Archived