Checks gone again?

I just noticed that the green check indicating that you have posted in a thread are gone again.

They are immensely helpful when navigating through the forum to identify threads in which you have taken part in the discussion to follow up on the most recent comments in it.

I seriously hope that they are not gone for good but are just off for technical reasons for a short while and will be back after the next forum maintenance.

You're prob best posting this in the feedback thread although I'm sure it'll be a side effect while they iron out the bigger issues.

Navigating the forum is certainly a lot quicker for me now than 24 hours ago.

I just noticed that the green check indicating that you have posted in a thread are gone again.

They are immensely helpful when navigating through the forum to identify threads in which you have taken part in the discussion to follow up on the most recent comments in it.

I seriously hope that they are not gone for good but are just off for technical reasons for a short while and will be back after the next forum maintenance.

hmm agree these were very helpful +1

Aah. Just saw Dafuge's information in the feedback thread. :)

Yes, they are gone, but you can still see in which thread you posted by looking at the blue bullet on the left side of the screen. Those threads in which you have posted have a white centre added to that bullet while the other ones are all-blue.

Once you know what to look for it works as well :):thup:

Aah. Just saw Dafuge's information in the feedback thread. :)

Yes, they are gone, but you can still see in which thread you posted by looking at the blue bullet on the left side of the screen. Those threads in which you have posted have a white centre added to that bullet while the other ones are all-blue.

Once you know what to look for it works as well :):thup:

thanks for that :)

Archived