player injured during holiday

signed de Guzman from Feyenoord after having him on loan previous season. i know that he did not sustain an injury with me, signed him at end of season, all players go on holiday then i notice he has cruciate knee ligament injury! did he go on a surfing/mountaneering holiday or what?!!!

IRL Patrik Helmes from Leverkusen had a similar injury which he got while he was playing football with friends during the holiday, so it is very realistic, as long as it doesn't happen very often in game.

I can imagine that they can :) ... wasn't it Rio Ferdinand or someone who got injured while getting up from his sofa or chair? :)

There are many ways to get injured while not playing football. Just taking a wrong step on the stairs or getting hit by a car or bike, mugged or pub brawls, or maybe a bad back strain from sleeping in the wrong position.

i believe fabio aurelio once broke a toe in his foot whilst playing football with his kids on a beach on holiday.

could happen, would be an interesting addition to the game but shouldnt happen too frequently

Archived