Your last real player (naming likely)

I want to know which guys are plodding on for you when you get deep into the game and your regens start tutoring your regens!

Although the average age of my squad is only 22, and I'm in the 2022/2023 season, I've still got 4 real guys on the bench or in the first team.

Clement Grenier and Adam Pepper are in the first team at 31 and 30 years old, with Pepper being the captain (I'm liverpool of course :)) and Cesc Fabregas and Steven Defour at 35 and 34 respectively warm the bench, with the odd sub appearance.

Wuh.. Areola is a real player? he's like 31 in 2024 in my game and.. he's by far the best goalkeeper in the world, he plays for Real Madrid in my game, signed for 11.75 million pounds, I'm kinda sad I didnt sign him honestly!.

Wuh.. Areola is a real player? he's like 31 in 2024 in my game and.. he's by far the best goalkeeper in the world, he plays for Real Madrid in my game, signed for 11.75 million pounds, I'm kinda sad I didnt sign him honestly!.

That's why he doesn't have a Facegen pic :)

I have Verratti as well, in season 25/26. He's 32, but I've only had him since he was 25. Saint Etienne offered him to me for £3.4m and I'd never heard of him before that! He just helped my York side to our first Premier League title, and Champions League runner up. He's my last 'real' player.

Even though there's barely any real dudes left, theres only been 1 regen winning World Footballer of the Year award, my right back 2 seasons ago :) Stefano Okaka won it 3 years ago :S! and Aguero won it most recently

not really played much fm10 but on fm09 Cesc Fabregas is my last real player, 38 and still going although he only makes a couple of apperances a season now. Torres retired at 37. this was for my milan team.

That Aaron Ramsey guy seems to keep getting world player of the year and everything, it annoys me, I wanted my regen striker to win it, but always runner up :p.

Lionel Messi is still playing for barca at 36.. really dodgy really :p.

Wayne Rooney was playing for me well into 39. His mental attributes are through the roof.

Asmir Begovic is still making first team appearances for AI villa at 40.

EDIT

And Stephen Ireland is still plodding along for Stockport County at 40

Archived