A small but useful new feature idea

When you swap positions with 2 players you have an option of ' Keep the same role ' with a box which you can tick, so when you swap two players positions, for example Iniesta and Pedro, you don't want Iniesta to go from attacking playmaker to winger, so you tick the ' Keep the same role ' box, and he stays as an attacking midfielder, but on the opposite wing. Yes, you can do this, but it is very long winded and for people who play on 'key' highlights it wastes a chunk of the game which can be crucial. This could be extended further like ' Keep same instructions, so the player still ' cuts inside ' aswell as keeping the same role. I think both ideas would be useful and handy to any user.

I've wanted this sort of feature for ages but also player instructions for individual positions i.e last years game i would want Ronaldo to be all out attack and i want to give him alot of creative freedom, but i don't want Fetcher to play like that but as you said people who play with "key" highlights it takes to long.

Hi JLuck,

This is something that has been talked about for a long time, and something that SI have said they'd like to implement. They've also said it's hard for them at the moment, so we shouldn't expect it too soon- but one day :)

Archived