Quit Greece, Got Funny Message...

Hehe. That's neat.

However in the second paragraph where it says Takis will get the nod ahead of manager such as and the sentence ends, shouldn't it list the managers he is competing with to get the job? Is that a typo there or am I just misreading the sentence?

I mean for example;

Takis is rumoured to get the nod ahead of managers such as Frank Rijkaard, Fabio Capello and Roy Keane.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riza:

Hehe. That's neat.

However in the second paragraph where it says Takis will get the nod ahead of manager such as and the sentence ends, shouldn't it list the managers he is competing with to get the job? Is that a typo there or am I just misreading the sentence?

I mean for example;

Takis is rumoured to get the nod ahead of managers such as Frank Rijkaard, Fabio Capello and Roy Keane. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I dunno about that, it doesn't do it at any of the club jobs, only the international onces, well not the big international ones, only the minor ones.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

I've seen it before and what a stupid name you gave yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is it stupid?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by n0va:

Its not a si thing....omg....

Hes edited media files to do that...

Some people these days! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, its been posted dozens of times in this forum. The likelyhood of it being fake is very little when its been posted quite a few times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ackter:

It's genuine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

proof </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

title of the first one contained a sexual swearword icon_biggrin.gif

proof

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

I've seen it before and what a stupid name you gave yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is it stupid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not, NM is just being a horse's backside...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Seems to be bugged with the middle paragraph. Surely that means it belongs in the Bugs forum?

However, the "Football Manager applications" is cool icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why are you going round saying everything belongs somewhere else when yesterday you where crying and moaning about being told off.

BTW has anyone ever applied using FM, wasnt there someone in the papers who did it a while back.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Seems to be bugged with the middle paragraph. Surely that means it belongs in the Bugs forum?

However, the "Football Manager applications" is cool icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why are you going round saying everything belongs somewhere else when yesterday you where crying and moaning about being told off.

BTW has anyone ever applied using FM, wasnt there someone in the papers who did it a while back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yer, somebody applied for the Middlesbrough Job when Steve McIdiot left for England...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

However, the "Football Manager applications" is cool Thumbs Up

BTW has anyone ever applied using FM, wasnt there someone in the papers who did it a while back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes clearly joking man, get a sense of humour.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by macca69:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

However, the "Football Manager applications" is cool Thumbs Up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes clearly joking man, get a sense of humour.

there is a name missing at the end of the last paragraph where it ends "managers such as ."

nothing to really worry about considering most people haven't seen this message.

After three seasons in the German Regional Division South (Although this season we've been put in the Regional Division West??) I have got my finances in such superb order that on my confidence screen it says....

"The club's coffers are so full at the moment we are considering giving all board members huge bonuses"

And in the monthly confidence report....

"The club's balance is so healthy we are considering sacking the clubs accountant and giving you the job"

Don't know if this is unusual, I've certainly never seen it before.

Stingy chairman still won't give me any transfer funds though! icon_mad.gif

Guest mikeytwigge

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"The club's balance is so healthy we are considering sacking the clubs accountant and giving you the job" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive had this one loads of times

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mikeytwigge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"The club's balance is so healthy we are considering sacking the clubs accountant and giving you the job" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive had this one loads of times </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here. they don't actually do it though icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Waddle:

I've also had in the confidence that they are so pleased with the current financial situatuion they are thinking of investing in tropical fish.

A very odd one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its a tribute to Risdale and Leeds.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

Why is it stupid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You called yourself The Man. Not much of a man if you quit.

You called yourself The Man. Not much of a man if you quit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Settle down Nob McDonald. No need to have a pop at other people's choices of name, m'kay? icon_wink.gif

I've seen the Boro letters before, and Gibson is a legend for that response.

I like all the little easter eggs in FM - I've not seen that many though. The one's I've seen are amusing though! icon14.gif

Nice attitude. Totally unnecessary.

Archived