Luis Suárez the 'keeper

In my current Sampdoria save (24 Nov 2012) I was scouting around and decided to look up Suárez, based in part on the World Cup. Keeping in mind his "performance" against Ghana, I find it highly ironic that in his positions list he has goalkeeper listed as ineffectual!!!

Has anyone else seen this? I haven't edited anything here.

suarez.th.jpg

Wayne Rooney had goalkeeper as ineffectual on my save a few seasons ago, not anymore. Quite strange I must admit.

I think they got that from that Man Utd training ground commercial that used to be around, where Rooney was the keeper. :p

Luis saurez is a great keeper. The **** knocked my team out of the World Cup with the HAND OF THE DEVIL.

Not blaming your own countries players then for the eventual miss of the penalty in the last minute or the misses that happened in the penalty shoot out?

Luis saurez is a great keeper. The **** knocked my team out of the World Cup with the HAND OF THE DEVIL.

Not blaming your own countries players then for the eventual miss of the penalty in the last minute or the misses that happened in the penalty shoot out?

yeah i know we should of wont it but Mate the pressure on gyan is the pressure of a whole continent and during the shootout uruguay would of had a better feeling of themselves whiles ghana would of been distruat. I know it id an excuse but still if he does not handball that Ghana have broken records.

shouldnt have even been a penalty or a shootout.... plain and simple it was cheating

Never said that it wasn't cheating. I agree in situations like that a penalty is not enough because he stopped a certain goal so Ghana should have been awarded a goal. Ghana still 2 chances to win the game though and they blew it.

Never said that it wasn't cheating. I agree in situations like that a penalty is not enough because he stopped a certain goal so Ghana should have been awarded a goal. Ghana still 2 chances to win the game though and they blew it.

yes they had their chance....

but fair enough when TJJESSE says "he knocked ghana out of the world cup" ... he did

to comeback mentally from an injustice as disgraceful as that was is very difficult

I think they got that from that Man Utd training ground commercial that used to be around, where Rooney was the keeper. :p

He has actually played in goal before, hence the position.

The position was in there before the ads and taken out before they aired as well.

And why the pointless arguing about Suarez? If you want to do that, go to the Football Forum or World Cup Forum.

Archived