Hugely unrealistic transfer prices for about 4 years now.

One example is trying to buy David Villa at the start of the game on patch 10.3 it would cost you definitely over £60 million, but in real life Barcelona purchased Villa for £33 million. The point is will transfer prices be adjusted to be realistic in the next game.

Been discussed many times.

If you want to buy good players that are happy at their clubs and the clubs aren't forced to sell then you'll pay over the odds.

Praise, negotiate & then buy even if it takes you a couple of seasons to get the player you want.

It can get a bit silly, but that's because often when buying players on FM, you'll be going for ones that have long contracts left, are vital to their clubs, so will cost more. On my game in 2023, Liverpool signed a player for £86 million, as he was one of the best players in the game, had a 4 year contract left, and was vital to his club(Benfica).

Whereas I managed to pick up several of my old players at Liverpool, for my Spurs team as they wanted a new challenge so weren't signing new contracts, and I offered their market value for them and got them when they had 1 year left.

It can get a bit silly, but that's because often when buying players on FM, you'll be going for ones that have long contracts left, are vital to their clubs, so will cost more. On my game in 2023, Liverpool signed a player for £86 million, as he was one of the best players in the game, had a 4 year contract left, and was vital to his club(Benfica).

Whereas I managed to pick up several of my old players at Liverpool, for my Spurs team as they wanted a new challenge so weren't signing new contracts, and I offered their market value for them and got them when they had 1 year left.

Archived