Last minute goals!!

Is it just me who concedes last minute goals?

In the last 3 weeks of the game I have gone out of the Cup away at Man City to a 90 min Tevez goal, out of the Euro Cup away at Inter on away goals thanks to a 93rd minute goal and just went down 1-0 at Chelsea thanks to a 91st minute free kick that my keeper spilt and they knocked it away!!

All the top pesky teams as well!!! Ggrrrr!!

Is it just me who concedes last minute goals?

In the last 3 weeks of the game I have gone out of the Cup away at Man City to a 90 min Tevez goal, out of the Euro Cup away at Inter on away goals thanks to a 93rd minute goal and just went down 1-0 at Chelsea thanks to a 91st minute free kick that my keeper spilt and they knocked it away!!

All the top pesky teams as well!!! Ggrrrr!!

As in all the real quality teams who have never say die determined players? Strange that isn't it? Wonder why they are the top teams?

Well the Tevez one was just silly. Long kick from their keeper, Matthew Upson did exactly what he did against Germany and misjudged it,,,,, I thought my keeper Joe Hart would just catch it but it hit his head without bouncing and basically he headed it staright into Tevez path!! I had to laugh!

Archived