Help me to understand...

So Im in my 5th year (2015) at Fredrikstag in the Norwegian P.L. I finished 2nd the previous year and was picked as a heavy title challanger going in to this year. Brann the reigning champions were picked as champions again and Rosenberg in 3rd last year are picked as a title challanger as well.

I won all 7 of my friendlies conceding only 5 total goals. And I won the first game of the season 4-0. Brann and Rosenberg also won their first games.

Fast forward 5 more games played and I am at 1-0-4, Brann is at 1-1-3 and Rosenberg is at 1-1-3. Two teams picked as Relegation candidates are 6-0-0 and lead the pack.

What I want to know is how can my team, with no injuries at all and 76% squad harmony forget how to football together? How does it happen to Brann and Rosenberg as well?

I know in my matches the AI was playing flawless games, hitting shots from 30 to 40 yards out regularly on me and I was averaging upwards of 20 fouls a game playing exactly the same style of play as the previous year with almost 100% the same players in which I had about 8-10 fouls a game on average.

3 of my losses came at home where I was perfect the year before.

One more question. How does my DM, who was in my own 1/3rd dribbling the ball with no defender within 10 yards get a red card? It happened to me. Only thing I could assume was it was something wrong with the 3d ME or he said something as he was dribbling because no one was close to him at all.

Sorry rant over.

Archived