i will not be disobeyed

just a quick one ronaldo is set as my penalty taker. but kaka is on a hat trick i get a penalty and i expect my pre set pen taker ronaldo to take it but kaka steps up and gets his hat trick i have never seen this happen before, i am furious that i have been disobeyed i wish i could fine them both, but i cant so from now none of them will be takin pens, i have took them of the lists

I've never actually seen a player on 2 goals taking the penalty actually miss.

Hell, I've even had Richard Dunne get his hat trick from the spot in this type of moment.

I don't care if it's a player with 1 penalty taking going for his hat trick from the spot, I want my players getting hat tricks whenever and wherever possible

just a quick one ronaldo is set as my penalty taker. but kaka is on a hat trick i get a penalty and i expect my pre set pen taker ronaldo to take it but kaka steps up and gets his hat trick i have never seen this happen before, i am furious that i have been disobeyed i wish i could fine them both, but i cant so from now none of them will be takin pens, i have took them of the lists

are you sure ronaldo was still on the pitch.

Archived