Manchester City

I have started a game as The Citizens as a fun game to just splash as much cash as my chairman will allow so far i have signed Frank Ribery, David Villa and David Silva for an eyewatering total of £195m and am planning on signing Lahm, Maicon and Fabregas when i get another wedge i am currently 1st after 5 games how are other people doing with City?

I did a game with them but I was sacked in my second season.

I managed to win the league with them in the first season. By Christmas 2011, I was three points clear of Liverpool and finished second in my CL group (2nd to Barcelona). Never ever saw the sacking coming and was not deserved. The expectations are stupidly high too quick but that's part of the challenge. You need to be perfect in Europe or they'll have your head. Good luck.

its almost impossible to fail as them, good fun if you just wanna spend cash freely, i won the champions league after 3 seasons with them, after a pretty horrible first season finishing 5th went on to the final of the europa league and won the premier league in the 2nd season and won everything in my 3rd, got bored after that and resigned with a world class reputation

hi mate is this with a new update because from what i read it seems ou are suggesting its your first season and youve signed silva ribery ect. if your playing on a update could you please link me to where you downloaded it?

hi mate is this with a new update because from what i read it seems ou are suggesting its your first season and youve signed silva ribery ect. if your playing on a update could you please link me to where you downloaded it?

He's bought Silva himself so he's not using an update is he. Or he is but an older version before the Silva transfer went through

Im just on 10.3 mate Silva was 40m over 48months Villa 33m upfront and 40m over 48months and Ribery was 40m upfront and 42m over 48months i have a spend of 195m. Just won League cup 2-1 v West Ham and im 2nd in league 1 point behind Chelsea and have Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool at home and Arsenal away so my fate is in my hands also Liverpool away in last 8 of FA Cup i have only lost at home to Everton and away at Wigan in Prem and have 10 games to go looking at Maicon, Lahm and Fabregas in summer + a big clear out :)

Archived