Don't drink and play...

Last night a had a few while sitting back playing some FM2010. It was during the January transfer window and I hadn't used much of my £50,000,000 transfer budget from the beginning of the season. I was negotiating with Benfica over Di Maria, just to see what I could get him for. I don't need him coz I've got Modric playing ridiculously well (world player of the year 2nd year running). Anyway the negotiations took ages because I was playing hardball (which only made Benfica ask for more) and they ended up accepting £30m (£10m up front and £20m over 48 months). By this time I was well and truly drunk so I just gave him the wages he was asking for (£135,000 p/w plus £16,000 appearance fee and £4.1m signing on fee). I do this from time-to-time for fun but I never actually SAVE THE GAME.....until last night. DAMMIT!

And to make things worse, in three weeks I'll have Ronaldinho, Kranjcar and Huddlestone all back from injury. I'm a dumbass!

Has anyone done something similar??

Last night a had a few while sitting back playing some FM2010. It was during the January transfer window and I hadn't used much of my £50' date='000,000 transfer budget from the beginning of the season. I was negotiating with Benfica over Di Maria, just to see what I could get him for. I don't need him coz I've got Modric playing ridiculously well (world player of the year 2nd year running). Anyway the negotiations took ages because I was playing hardball (which only made Benfica ask for more) and they ended up accepting £30m (£10m up front and £20m over 48 months). By this time I was well and truly drunk so I just gave him the wages he was asking for (£135,000 p/w plus £16,000 appearance fee and £4.1m signing on fee). I do this from time-to-time for fun but I never actually SAVE THE GAME.....until last night. DAMMIT!

And to make things worse, in three weeks I'll have Ronaldinho, Kranjcar and Huddlestone all back from injury. I'm a dumbass!

Has anyone done something similar??[/quote']

ok but if you can remember all this you must have knew what you werte doing at the time.like if it was the drinks fault you would be replying on here saying you made an offer and were drunk and you noticced the next day just how much you had spent on him ect.instead of the whole story that you remember being told.

heres what to do acept the lord your gods help join his kingdom and be cleanced of your sins and have your sould flooded with joy.

Archived