start unemployed

started off unemployed with a rep as pro footballer . applied for the coventry job and finding it really enjoyable .

has anybody else started unemployed and would people say coventry is a challenge (past exp)

Yeah Coventry is a good challenge, I did the same as you, started as international footballer wiv name alan shearer!

took over cov came second in champ with a good few loan signings, am now in 3rd year of prem about 10th, having just survived last 2 years, have a link with ac milan now which is prooving pretty useful! love it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">has anybody else started unemployed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never start any other way. icon14.gif

I started unemployed with Semi-Pro rep.

Coventry / Southampton wouldn't want to know me and only other available jobs were Stafford in Conference or below (can't remember) or Nigeria.

Rather than wait for another job I took the Nigeria one. Won the African Nations and my rep is a lot better. Now manager of MK Dons & Nigeria. icon_biggrin.gif

Life is sweet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">started off unemployed with a rep as pro footballer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do it the real way and have automatic rep, that's the true way of doing it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kevinM182:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">started off unemployed with a rep as pro footballer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do it the real way and have automatic rep, that's the true way of doing it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEAR HEAR, I wouldn't have it any other way. Those who don't choose reputation as 'automatic' are surely not confident on their own abilities as a manager icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamie41586:

I started unemployed with Semi-Pro rep.

Coventry / Southampton wouldn't want to know me and only other available jobs were Stafford in Conference or below (can't remember) or Nigeria.

Rather than wait for another job I took the Nigeria one. Won the African Nations and my rep is a lot better. Now manager of MK Dons & Nigeria. icon_biggrin.gif

Life is sweet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's exactly the same as the game I've just started! Took the Nigeria job with semi-pro rep, and just about to play the Nations Cup final v Ivory Coast.

Hoping success there will get me a half decent job!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Those who don't choose reputation as 'automatic' are surely not confident on their own abilities as a manager </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OR perhaps they dont have a club in mind that they want to manage but dont want to start in the lowest league available? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Silver Foxx:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kevinM182:

do it the real way and have automatic rep, that's the true way of doing it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEAR HEAR, I wouldn't have it any other way. Those who don't choose reputation as 'automatic' are surely not confident on their own abilities as a manager icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What if they are or have been pr footballers in real life then?

Archived