Bundesliga

What do you mean future pics of Schalke? LIke what?

I am also in the bundesliga as Leverkusen, currently 2 times in a row league holders and finished 2nd first season.

Things look good.

Schalke however keep finishing around 6th... HSV were relegated second season on my save though :D after coming 16th first season and escaping relegation because of that playoff thing they do

Bundesliga rocks, currently on my 8th season with Kaiserslautern although that German national team **** really takes some fun out of it. I deleted both files yet the national team still kept greying out, I probably rolled back a season worth of games before eventually giving up on it.

Bundesliga rocks, currently on my 8th season with Kaiserslautern although that German national team **** really takes some fun out of it. I deleted both files yet the national team still kept greying out, I probably rolled back a season worth of games before eventually giving up on it.

your not deleting the files properly mate. click on computer/program files/steam/steam apps/common/football manager2010/data/updates/update-1030/db/1030/inc/all

and then just delete all the files there. the german national team will appear then. you have to start a new game though for it to work. hope this helps.

Archived