To celebrate tonights Spain v Holland match...

• SI Staff

... not only will many of us from SI be watching the game at the Football Manager Believe Arena at the Truman Brewery in Brick Lane, London, we've also made the Football Manager Handheld app available for just £3.99/E5.49 on iPod and iPhone (also compatible with iPad).

This offer is only available today (Sunday) from the App Store.

Yeah, this is pretty horrifying, Miles. I just barely bought the game a few days back, after finally caving in and thinking that you would never drop the price and that it would be a while until the next version. I haven't even started a game yet!!!

I just had a little money and thought I'd better spend it while I could. Then I find today that it's half price before I have even played it. :( $10 is really expensive for an iPod game that I'll only play when I'm out and about.

Ultimately, I decided it would be worth it, but saving $5 would have meant an awful lot to me.

LMAO, every thing comes down in price, grow up.

Many things that come down in price have a 30-day guarantee period where you can return the product, which in effect means if the price goes down you are refunded the difference.

To my knowledge, that isn't applicable with iTunes software.

Oh, and thanks for laughing. I'm sure you're rolling in cash... but when someone like myself hasn't even played the game yet, it's a pretty big kick in the gonads.

I'm sure it is, but it does not deserve the response you gave.

Perhaps you're right. It's just the fact that I've only had it days - without playing it - and then see this, which is a hefty discount on what is usually a fairly pricey game. :(

Perhaps you're right. It's just the fact that I've only had it days - without playing it - and then see this, which is a hefty discount on what is usually a fairly pricey game. :(

like michael jackson said "you are not alone" my cousin just bought it a few days ago too lol

• SI Staff

It was a one day sale, decided pretty much last minute on Friday, after conversations had started with me and SEGA about it on Thursday - thought it was a nice thing to do, seeing as I'd just been asked if I minded a promotion at Steam for the PC game to celebrate the end of the tournament.

It's not something we can do every day, nor is it a price that we can afford to sell at the whole time (if we want to be able to pay the license costs and the cost of development!), but I'm not ruling out it occasional sales happening in the future.

Archived