Best Fullback In The World(regen)

luccioni.jpg

luccionihist.jpg

I got the job at Real Madrid and this guy had not broke into the first team. I left 5 seasons ago and he has gone on to be pure brilliant at wingback or fullback, I have never seen an AI fullback with a higher average rating over so many seasons. I am sure someone else has though, also it's good to think that I gave him his break although I didn't sign him so can't take all the credit lol.

I have a regen for my side who can probably beat those attributes for a fullback (in my opinion) but I can't contend with those avg ratings.

But the AI really annoys me... It can turn a player into a god so easily... I've had class defenders average 7's on my team each season and then I've sold them to the AI who has then managed to get them up to average ratings of 8...

I am and always will be very suspicious of the AI.

I replace Pellegrini as their manager in 2016 and hired Esteban Cambiasso as a coach, when I left in 2018 he took over as their manager. Only three managers from the beginning to 2023 something very strange going on there lol.

The skin is called Seven not sure where I go it from it was awhile ago.

There was a tactics grabber program for FM09 I think it was but it didn't give the player instructions just team ones.

I think it happens both ways I have taken players especially midfielders who were averaging 6.8 under AI control and made them into 7.5 plus average rated players. There are players far greater stats wise then Luccioni but no one at fullback who matches the way he plays on my game anyway.

There was a tactics grabber program for FM09 I think it was but it didn't give the player instructions just team ones.

I think it happens both ways I have taken players especially midfielders who were averaging 6.8 under AI control and made them into 7.5 plus average rated players. There are players far greater stats wise then Luccioni but no one at fullback who matches the way he plays on my game anyway.

I had a Scottish RB/RWB (accomplised at LB) in FM07, he used to get double digits in both goals (he had a FK attribute of 20) and assists (some seasons he had more than 20 assists)

In fact I used to play him at LB often because my regen LB was hated by the team

Too bad I don't have the saved game anymore :(

Oh and when I finally got Genie scout. I found out that he had a 20/20 for consistency/IM

I had a young Bosnian striker who averaged 7.98 in his four seasons with me. He was never more than a two star player yet he had a finishing and composure stat similar to Fernando Torres. I just played him as a poacher and the amount of goals he scored was unreal. I think it was 48 in 54 apps for me in one season.

Here's my two full-backs:

21Jnior.png

3BartWisse.png

Wisse will probably never be as good as your boy, but Junior might if he keeps his development up. I have Wisse's wages so high mainly because the wotld and his mother were sniffing around him and his contract was due (and while he's not top player, he's close, and a 7.5 average is a keeper).

@mizaki: You boy is too damn good to play as a fullback or wingback. Man.. where did you find that guy. He has high attributes in some stats which are pretty much not as impt for a defender like... 17 passing, 16 finishing, 15 penalty, 17 crea, 15 flair. Just wow... If only he could dribble better and run faster. Like taking out stats from his penalty taking and throwing it into dribbling and pace, he would be a super awesome winger or attacking mid as well. But those defensive stats are just... I am jealous.

@mizaki: You boy is too damn good to play as a fullback or wingback. Man.. where did you find that guy. He has high attributes in some stats which are pretty much not as impt for a defender like... 17 passing, 16 finishing, 15 penalty, 17 crea, 15 flair. Just wow... If only he could dribble better and run faster. Like taking out stats from his penalty taking and throwing it into dribbling and pace, he would be a super awesome winger or attacking mid as well. But those defensive stats are just... I am jealous.

I dont use mpi or mi, so both my fullbacks go foward and attack a lot, also he is a beast defending, one of my scouts told me he could be good, when I saw him he already had good stats and was playing for fúrth at 14 o 15, so I bought him for 2m :)

Well I have a couple of Regen Right Backs doing pretty well at my own club, and also for their national Turkish side.

Ferhat Yildiz - Profile & History

Engin Duruer - Profile & History

They may not look the best, but they do play like absolute superstars. Ferhat Yildiz joined the club 9 seasons ago and then recommended Duruer as another player for our club. Love them both.

Archived