How good are these 2? and how to mature them?

The second one is pretty useless, no matter how you'll train or retrain...

He's below par in at least ONE key attribute for every major role... maybe winger or side midfielder is the only position he could become vaguely useful

Notice how there's PLENTY of those "right-arrow shaped" newgen DM/MC... Seriously, which football school/academy would allow such a player to graduate? Or to go past day 1 for that matter

That 2nd guy if retrained to a winger could be good at full potential.

If you do train him as a winger to full potential and he turns great please post back and rub it in the first posters face though.

Plus anyway he has a very good value for a 16 y/o so I can only imagine his PA has to be pretty good.

The first guy though, the striker doesn't look great though. I can't imagine he'll ever be great.

I agree with ArsenalFan7....I think that he is pretty good for his age physically for a winger. He has decent crossing and decent technique. Plus I like his work rate. He could become pretty good.

I actually think that the first guy also has the chance to become decent.

You should post pics of them when they are older :thup:

The second one is pretty useless, no matter how you'll train or retrain...

He's below par in at least ONE key attribute for every major role... maybe winger or side midfielder is the only position he could become vaguely useful

Notice how there's PLENTY of those "right-arrow shaped" newgen DM/MC... Seriously, which football school/academy would allow such a player to graduate? Or to go past day 1 for that matter

Probably the same one's that allowed Diego Maradona to graduate ;)

Probably the same one's that allowed Diego Maradona to graduate ;)

Or gave the growth hormones to Messi.

The head of the Villa youth academy said in an Observer article back in Sept or Oct that when they signed Agbonlahor as an 11y.o. all he had was his speed. Everything else was missing.

Or gave the growth hormones to Messi.

The head of the Villa youth academy said in an Observer article back in Sept or Oct that when they signed Agbonlahor as an 11y.o. all he had was his speed. Everything else was missing.

well it still is missing as thats all he still has or have you never seen him play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived