I know you guys love this kind of thing... [Fixture Pile Up]

Please note, I've changed the OP. A few more wins, means a few more fixture movements. I now have 18 games in one month. Crazy.

Sweet.

That now averages down to a game every 1.66666666666667 days...

That's the highest amount of games in a month i've ever seen.

Can't say I actually recognize one of those teams that are now in the prem on your game though.

But still I wouldn't be surprised if some of your players start to suffer from exhaustion

That's a crazy fixture pileup... looks like you are going to be resting them from training for the month.

Some interesting teams in the Premier Division too - Lurgan Town, Newbuildings and Raceview.. nice to get a bit of variety I guess! They are all still non-league in my save, wouldn't mind a few new challengers instead of the same old Linfield-Glentoran-Portadown combo.

Ahah, I saw Premier Division and I immediately thought it was the EPL.

Good luck to you though... I won't be surprised if you end up losing a few through your players exhaustion

This happens to me EVERY season :D - I don't usually lose, but this is the biggest fixture pile up I've ever had. It's usually 12-15 games in the month.

Nep take a hint.....lose some games ;)

NO :mad:

15 out of 38 games are played in one month!? What do they do for the rest of the year?

It's only a 30 game league season. So I'm literally playing half of the season in 1 month :-) - The reason being, the fixture rescheduling is poor on FM08, and ANY games that get moved, even from the start of the season, get put in at the back of the season, so if I have 10 games changed due to cups, they all get pushed into the last month.

That's pretty crazy.

I remember I once had 5 games in 5 days in NI, looks like you've got 6 there.

\o/ Winner :-)

That's a crazy fixture pileup... looks like you are going to be resting them from training for the month.

Some interesting teams in the Premier Division too - Lurgan Town, Newbuildings and Raceview.. nice to get a bit of variety I guess! They are all still non-league in my save, wouldn't mind a few new challengers instead of the same old Linfield-Glentoran-Portadown combo.

Yeah, had some other really small teams come through, too. Tandragee? Orangefields, loads of teams, I just can't remember the names :D - Linfield are still a pretty big team, even in 2057. Glentoran are a 2nd tier team, they'll finish 3rd-5th pretty much every season, and Portadown have been as low as League 2, a few times.

Archived