Removing Board Restrictions on Staff

Hey all, i really having a big problem with my board restricting the number of coaches i'm aloud hirer.

Is there anyway in which it can be circumvented? Also is there any chance it'll be removed in future versions? I think assigning a wage budget for coaches would certainly be a better and more realistic approach. I'm in league one and I’m only aloud 4 coaches most other teams in the league have between 6 and 10, and my wage budget is 6k under...

Is there any particular chairman attribute that may account for these restrictions being put in place?

A) restricting the number of staff is effectively the same as restricting the wage budget of staff, just a different way of showing it.

B) there is a cheatish way of doing the workaround, offer any coaches on your books with an ass man rating that position, then you'll be free to hire more coaches. It doesn't wor with hiring from outside though as the board will always restrict outside appointments to one ass man, but you can promote as many as you want.

I've always thought these restrictions are silly. If people want to spend their wage budget on a good backroom team instead of more players, they should be allowed to.

It does work quite well in the lower leagues though as it makes the scouting a lot more challenging.

Archived