previous experience - starting unemployed

when starting unemployed i usually set my previous experience to Professional to give myself a chance of getting a league 1/championship team. however recently i have been very bored on FM and wanting to start a new one with a smaller team than that, so i was wondering do i have good chances of getting a League 2/BSP team if i set my previous experience to Automatic or the other options.

many thanks!

If the lowest leage loaded is BSP then you have a chance to manage one on automatic, if it is League 2 then you have a chance to manage a League 2 team when set on automatic.

Automatic sets your reputation to the lowest league loaded.

If the lowest leage loaded is BSP then you have a chance to manage one on automatic, if it is League 2 then you have a chance to manage a League 2 team when set on automatic.

Automatic sets your reputation to the lowest league loaded.

I remember there being an issue with automatic reputation not really working properly when starting unemployed, was it fixed with one of the patches?

I start unemployed, reputation set as semi-pro footballer (which at least has/had the virtue of being true). I normally get offered a pick of BSS/N and BSP jobs from England, Scottish 3rd Division, etc. Very occasionally (assuming all 'starting' jobs are refused/not applied for) a struggling League 2 club might have a look - but that can be very hit and miss!

I started unemployed with sunday league experience, and have since got Horsham YMCA to a respectable 10th in the ryman div 1 south and two spanish teams alright positions in the segunda B divisions, however my reputation doesn't seem to have gone up at all, you'd think i might be more known across the world since i've moved countries. The only clubs i can get employed with are Segunda B sides and it really annoys me, i need to get one promoted i think and maybe my reputation will improve.

i always do this...start with automatic experience...you can get the Worchester job straight off as theres no manager there, however if you reject it... its best you set "go on holiday indefinatly" and at the top set, "apply for any job" "return from holiday when job offer".... around october-december you will get a offer from a under achieveing BSN or BSS team. these teams usually are bankrupt so its a challeneg alright, if you set nationality to welsh, then with automatic you can usually get the Wrexham job as Dean Saunders usually gets sacked around crimbo time

Archived