Getting linked to the job of the manager you just got sacked

I've had it happen in the past, and made a thread about it, when I was Newcastle Boss, hammered Sunderland, got Steve Bruce sacked, and then was linked to the job. Complete brainfart on the part of the game's 'media'.

Now, I'm in a different game, I'm Spurs in 2033, I just beat Man City 4-0 in the CL final, and their boss just got sacked, and now I'm being linked to the job, and had to deny the speculation. I'm pretty sure I'd not be too popular with Man City fans at the moment.

Is it just me who thinks this is unrealistic?

Don't think it's unrealistic at all to be liked with the job of the manager you just got sacked.

I do think it's a little unrealistic for the Newcastle manager to be linked with the Sunderland job though. Can't see that going down well on Wearside.

Don't think it's unrealistic at all to be liked with the job of the manager you just got sacked.

I do think it's a little unrealistic for the Newcastle manager to be linked with the Sunderland job though. Can't see that going down well on Wearside.

A bit like Harry Redknapp going to Southampton; oh wait...

Just like Lambert to Norwich these things do happen every so often, so certainly not unrealistic!

Archived