Unlockable features

• SI Staff

Not saying I'm afraid - what and how will come out in time, but initially I want people to enjoy trying to find them and also get the kudo's of being the first to discover each of them ...

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DanielM_90:

ok fair enough but is it like keeping a team up or getting promoted is it stuff like that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're mainly 'semi-long term' challenges and all of the unlockable stuff is optional (ie. you choose whether you want it or not).

I've just unlocked the "remove suspicious AI" feature.

It let's you do the following.

<LI>Turn off last minute goals.

<LI>Turn off CPU comebacks

<LI>Turn off those rally dodgy penalty decisions you get in the dying minutes of a cup final

<LI>Remove unrealistic results (i.e. Chelsea never lose, Greece never win Euro 2004)

<LI>Game never cheats the player, because the player is never wrong, in fact if you lose it's not your fault, it's the cheating AI.

To unlock this you need to enter your manager's name as "haSIiknewitalltheseyearsithoughtitwasmebutitwasntitwasthecomputercheatingandknowihavefoundyouout"

Seriously, the game is great.

Will there be an official list sometime in the future so we can check off our achievements?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mr_chattaway:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wind up merchant icon_wink.gif

PS> If it makes you feel better there have been a couple of times when I've powered down my PSP out of frustration after a result ... only to find myself powering it up a few minutes afterwards determined to make amends icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mr_chattaway:

I've just unlocked the "remove suspicious AI" feature.

It let's you do the following.

<LI>Turn off last minute goals.

<LI>Turn off CPU comebacks

<LI>Turn off those rally dodgy penalty decisions you get in the dying minutes of a cup final

<LI>Remove unrealistic results (i.e. Chelsea never lose, Greece never win Euro 2004)

<LI>Game never cheats the player, because the player is never wrong, in fact if you lose it's not your fault, it's the cheating AI.

To unlock this you need to enter your manager's name as "haSIiknewitalltheseyearsithoughtitwasmebutitwasntitwasthecomputercheatingandknowihavefoundyouout"

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha

icon_smile.gif

Archived